Privacy Protection Policy
• This Policy covers how Mincolors Artroom collects or receives personal data, including information related to your past use of Mincolors Artroom products and services. Personal data is information that identifies you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, that you do not disclose.
• This policy does not apply to companies that are not owned or controlled by Mincolors Artroom or to persons who are not employed or managed by Mincolors Artroom.
• Mincolors Artroom collects your personal data when you sign up for a Mincolors Artroom account, use Mincolors Artroom products or services, visit the Mincolors Artroom website or certain partner web pages, and participate in promotional campaigns or award-winning games. Mincolors Artroom may also combine information about you provided by business partners or other companies with your personal data held by Mincolors Artroom.
• When you sign up at Mincolors Artroom, we will ask for your name, email address, date of birth, gender, and postal code. When you use certain services, we may also ask for your address, your Social Security number, and information about your property. After you sign up for the Mincolors Artroom account and sign in to our service, we can identify you. You are free to choose whether or not to provide personal information to us, but if certain fields are required, you will not be able to use the relevant Mincolors Artroom products and services if you do not provide such information.
• Mincolors Artroom collects information about your transactions with us or our business partners, including your use of our services.
• Mincolors Artroom also automatically receives and records information on your computer and browser, including IP addresses, data in the Mincolors Artroom cookie, software and hardware properties, and web history you visit.
• During your use of Mincolors Artroom products and services, Mincolors Artroom may use data worldwide for the following purposes: customized advertising and the content of web pages you see, to meet your requirements for products and services, to improve our services, contact You, conduct research, and provide internal or external customers with no market analysis or business reports containing personal data.
• Mincolors Artroom collects, processes and uses personal information for the following specific purposes: marketing, consumer, customer management and services, information and communications services, online shopping and other e-commerce services, advertising and business conduct management services, and other contracts, similar contracts or the affairs, business of legal relationship management.
Mincolors Artroom will not provide or share your personal data with any other person or non-relational entity except to provide you with the products or services you require, to obtain your authorization, in the following circumstances:
• We provide this information to a trusted partner who has signed a confidentiality agreement with Mincolors Artroom or who works with us. These companies may use your personal data to assist Mincolors Artroom in communicating with you about the products and services we and our marketing partners provide. However, these companies have no independent right to share such information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings, obtain or exercise legal rights, or defend against litigation requests.
• We believe it is necessary to share your personal information in order to investigate and prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to personal security, breach of the Mincolors Artroom Terms of Service, or to respond to above situations, or otherwise required by law.
• Mincolors Artroom works with suppliers, partners, advertisers, and other service providers across a wide range of industries. For more information on the product or service provider you need, please refer to the full reference link.
• Mincolors Artroom will set and access Mincolors Artroom cookies on your computer.
• Mincolors Artroom allows other companies that advertise on certain Mincolors Artroom pages to set and access cookies on your computer. Other companies will use their cookies in accordance with their own privacy policies, not based on this policy. Advertisers or other companies cannot access Mincolors Artroom's cookies.
• Mincolors Artroom uses the web beacon to access cookies related to products and services both inside and outside our website.
• You can query, view, copy and modify personal Mincolors Artroom account information at any time.
• Mincolors Artroom may add new categories of marketing messages from time to time on the marketing preferences page. Users browsing this page can choose to opt out of receiving new categories of marketing messages or unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions in the messages they receive.
• We reserve the right to send you specific information about Mincolors Artroom services, such as service announcements and management messages, which are considered to be part of your Mincolors Artroom account and you cannot opt out of receiving.
• If you would like to delete your Mincolors Artroom account, please contact us.
• We restrict the employees who have access to your personal data to employees whom we reasonably believe are required to provide you with products or services or to complete work.
• We have taken physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the security of your personal data that comply with regulatory requirements.
Mincolors Artroom may revise this policy from time to time. When there is a material change in the handling of our personal data, we will send a notice to the primary email address you specify in your Mincolors Artroom account or post on our website.
If you have any questions or comments, please fill out the feedback form or contact us via our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.